- Let's now talk about the real estate shopping tour. Why do you invite your potential customers on tours like these?
- Our company has been arranging tours like this for many years, and based on many years of experience I can say with complete confidence that this is the best way to combine business with pleasure: to see Georgia, see Batumi, have a great time, get to know our company and team, make a decision about acquiring apartments by the sea and register your property rights! ORBI GROUP arranges these tours every month so you can see everything with your own eyes. More than 300-400 people from different countries take part in the tours.
- How does it work? What is included?
- The real estate shopping tour lasts 3 days, it is convenient for people who have a busy work schedule, since these 3 days fall on the weekend. From the very first day of the tour we will take care of everything, starting with departure from your city and ending with arrival back. ORBI GROUP tour managers will meet you at your city's airport. We take a direct charter flight to Batumi. I especially want to note that you don't need a visa to visit Georgia! Only 2 hours and 20 minutes and you will find yourself in sunny Batumi, the city of skyscrapers! Upon arrival at the airport, you will be met by a personal manager who will accompany you throughout the journey. You will be accommodated in the best 5-star hotel, and after a short rest, the main program will begin. In Batumi, spring is already in full swing, camellias and mimosas are blooming, it's very sunny and warm. This day will be a festive one, filled with bright emotions: a tour of romantic Batumi and, of course, our special gift to all the guests – a grand gala dinner.
- And what about the other two days?
- The second day of the trip, Saturday, will also be quite dynamic. In the morning after breakfast, you will hear a company presentation at the ORBI GROUP central office, where you will learn all about the income generating apartments, about Georgia and Batumi, and get answers to your questions. After the presentation, if you are interested in buying, you can select the apartment you like and discuss all the conditions in consultation with a personal sales manager. ORBI GROUP, for its part, provides full legal support. All documents are in Russian, support and registration is included in the price of the apartment. There are no hidden or additional payments! I want to emphasize this in particular – in many other countries, our clients are faced with the need to make additional payments for the services of notaries, translators, etc. We have absolutely excluded this. On this day, you will also take an exciting excursion to the Batumi Botanical Garden, which is a real world wonder. Of course, like true Georgians, we will never leave our guests hungry: you will continue your acquaintance with delicious Georgian cuisine and our famous wine at the best restaurants of Batumi. In the evening we will meet all together at the banquet for an entertainment program. From experience, I can say that by the evening of the second day the atmosphere is already truly friendly - people get to know each other, start conversations, make friends. We even had a few cases when people met each other during the tour and than got married.
The third day, Sunday, while more relaxed in its rhythm, is also filled with various delightful events. After breakfast, you can, if necessary, complete all legal procedures, take a stroll through modern European Batumi and choose souvenirs for friends and relatives. This is followed by a transfer to the airport and flight. And on Sunday evening you will be at home.
- Sounds very interesting! How much does this tour cost?
- The cost of the trip is $ 1000. Believe me, we do not make money from these tours, the cost covers airfare, room and board. When purchasing a property, the cost of the tour is deducted from the price of the apartments, and it becomes free for you, and you become the owner of an income generating apartment by the sea. Impressive! How do I sign up for a real estate shopping tour? To sign up for a tour, you can contact our office in your city. You can come in person or call the toll-free hotline. Our offices are open seven days a week. You can also go to our website at orbigroup.ge and fill out the application form. All these actions are completely free and do not oblige you to do anything – neither to travel nor to purchase. Our staff will give you the full information, answer your questions and, if you wish, fill out a tour application. It is better to hurry, because the number of guests on the tour is not unlimited, we invite people from several countries, and in order to be in time don't postpone the call. And I highly recommend, even insist that you take part in this tour, come and visit us in sunny Batumi, see everything with your own eyes, and I am sure that you will make the right decision.