1. Execution of all apartment sale and purchase agreements takes place exclusively in the legal department of ORBI GROUP central office in Batumi (Georgia).
2. The official notification confirming the execution and registration of the contract will be sent to the buyer's e-mail from the Legal Department of ORBI GROUP Central Office only from an email@example.com address. The agreement is considered to be executed only after this notification.
For the sake of the sale and purchase agreement security, two notifications will be sent to the e-mail that you have provided to our company. This is a mandatory condition for executing a sale and purchase agreement with ORBI GROUP.
You will receive the first notification as soon as ORBI GROUP Legal Department in the central office in Batumi draws up your contract with its unique ID.
This notification will contain the following information: "Agreement No. _ has been drawn up and is waiting to be signed by you".
The second notification will come after the legal department receives a signed agreement from you.
This notification will contain the following information: "Agreement No. _ has been received by the legal department of ORBI GROUP and registered in the ORBI GROUP document management system".
3. A payment is considered paid if the funds have been received on the ORBI GROUP account specified in the contract via a bank payment or a money transfer.
4. Official notifications confirming the payments are sent to the buyer's e-mail address from the Financial Department of ORBI GROUP Central Office only from an firstname.lastname@example.org address.
5. If the agreement is executed in violation of the above listed points; or the buyer receives the information confirming the payment in violation of the above listed points, ORBI GROUP cannot be held liable to the third parties under this agreement or any other unofficial documents.
If you have any questions about the agreement execution procedure or about any financial matters, please contact the central office by phone:
Legal Department: +995 32 220 25 25
Finance Department: +995 32 220 27 27
Or send a letter with your question to the e-mail address:
Legal Department: email@example.com
Finance Department: firstname.lastname@example.org